• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Sukhoi SU-26 ARF 50-60cc

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
ericb;7101 wrote: Put my name down to fly it.

I'll give you a shout if I get to maiden it before heading to the huckfest on Thursday AM.

Hey, check it out!!!! Mailman brought me a lil' sum'm sum'm:fist-pump-and-yes-s
attachment.php

7132=2753-_DSC1750.jpg
7132=2753-_DSC1750.jpg

green_myst

New to GSN!
Terryscustom;7132 wrote: I'll give you a shout if I get to maiden it before heading to the huckfest on Thursday AM.

Hey, check it out!!!! Mailman brought me a lil' sum'm sum'm:fist-pump-and-yes-s

THAT IS AWESOME !!!:banana-dancing-with

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
green_myst;7152 wrote: THAT IS AWESOME !!!:banana-dancing-with

Yup, and the LAW will be taking pics of You, Kyle, Gene, Paul and myself (yes someone will have to take a pic of the LAW flying it too!!) flying the Sukhoi with our GSN shirts and we will post them everywhere. Even on the other site (see if I get the infraction hammer for that).

Let's see how many people we can get to sign up this weekend!

[SIZE= 14px] Huge thanks to Herve at PAU and Nick from Nachos Cheese for helping make this happen!!![/SIZE]

attachment.php
attachment.php

7179=2760-GSN Back.jpg
7179=2760-GSN Back.jpg
7179=2761-GSN front.jpg
7179=2761-GSN front.jpg

I need a jealous smilie.

[MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION] or [MENTION=4]Bartman[/MENTION], can we get some stickers for the Chatanooga 3D Fly In this weekend?