• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

OK.. why is there a camping section?

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
cbarnes0061;2738 wrote: The wife and I have been talking about getting a pop-up trailer to go camping with but I have been considering just getting a nice trailer to haul my planes in and just lay an air matress down at night when I go somewhere.

Theres a company up here in canada that sells a cargo trailer that has a kitchen bathroom ac heat etc and the bed is the one wall that folds out kinda like a pup tent trailer their really nice. My buddie bought one takes about 1. Min to set the bed up

BalsaDust

Bhughes;2864 wrote: Theres a company up here in canada that sells a cargo trailer that has a kitchen bathroom ac heat etc and the bed is the one wall that folds out kinda like a pup tent trailer their really nice. My buddie bought one takes about 1. Min to set the bed up

Cool. I actually got the idea when the wife and I stayed in a Cabin on vacation a couple months ago and there was a couple there that had turned a 6x12 enclosed utility trailer into a camper.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
cbarnes0061;3441 wrote: Cool. I actually got the idea when the wife and I stayed in a Cabin on vacation a couple months ago and there was a couple there that had turned a 6x12 enclosed utility trailer into a camper.

There actually a lot of companies that make cargo slash trailers out there if you only need them for planes and funflys it's a good choice. For me I will probley buy a 5th wheel and tow the trailer behind it as it's legal in our province to do so.

One thing I hope comes out of this section is that organizers of events will provide more detailed info about camping provisions in their promotion of the event. I sure don't want to drive a long way only to find I can't get a big camper into their field. It would be helpful in advance to know what will fit and be accommodated prior to leaving.