• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

OK.. why is there a camping section?

kbaerg

30cc
My wife and I usually bring our giant rig if we are able to get into a flying field. Planes go on the back bunks if they are small enough or in the trailer pulled behind the camper. has all our amenities we need

398=82-DSC09609.jpg
398=82-DSC09609.jpg

wizard

30cc
A good battery pack style inverter is nice to have. Most of us at events now are dragging these damn laptop computers around and it is nice to have a quiet power supply that will last a few hours. Some even have a 12 volt power plug that can be back fed from a deep cycle battery for a very extended period.

I have a smaller 2kW genny that I use to charge larger electric flight packs. Nice n quiet too. 53dB @ 25'. It would work great out in a camping atmosphere. It is a Champion.

Spats

100cc
Father Don;786 said:
Yo brother Spats. Dude, I've been wearing my "Team Spats" T all the time. I think I need another one.

We all flew your old Yak at Wenatchee this weekend, even put it to the test. Just like new!!!! It'll be waiting for you at Lodi.

Shirts on the way for you guys.