Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

OK.. why is there a camping section?

Discussion in 'Field Gear, Camping Equipment, and Trailers' started by SleepyC, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Do-rag

Do-rag 100cc

Yeah the wife was happy with the trailer with the bedroom for Nall. When we started doing other events she wanted a bathroom and shower. Don't tell her she thinks I bought this just for her.:dancing-chicken::fist-pump-and-yes-s

2. Flying-Skunks

Flying-Skunks 50cc

.:yes-i-fully-agree-s

3. Yakman

Yakman 70cc twin V2

This is my fancy camper that i used last year in Billings MT and Sheridan Wyoming. Went thru severe T-storms in both places. Did not cost an arm n leg, little cost in transport mode..
    19430=12716-IMG_20130906_172111_963.jpg[​IMG]

4. I am sick of coolers breaking every year. Does anyone have a recommendation on a quality one that does not cost a thousand dollars. I was looking at a 90 qt Pelican but man its big bucks.

5. I have a K2 that's nice, but I think a Yeti is going to be better.

6. nebwake

nebwake 70cc twin V2

Take a decent igloo marine cooler, put on a stainless piano hinge, and rubber closure like what the yetis have and itll last forever. Not as strong as a yeti or pelican (yeti clone but more awesome imo.) But it will last a loooog time and keep ice very well

7. I think the Pelican is the way to go. The Yeti is way more denaro. I really don't want to buy a cooler and then start modifying it. I'd rather spend a little more for one that works but a good idea.

Thanks

8. The bad part about the cheap coolers (besides the durability) is without a gasket on the lid they don't keep ice for long at all in the Florida heat.

Alky6 likes this.
  9. [​IMG]
    Picked one of these up from Lowes today and got my hibachi on. Steak ,chicken, shrimp and rice. Worked great. Only $299. Legs fold and can be taken pretty much anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk