• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Wow! The wings of 3DRCF are really spreading. Welcome all. Great site. Enjoy it.

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Hi guys! My name is Mike. I live just N.E. of Lansing, Michigan. I have been back in the hobby for about a year and a half. I fly foamies of various types. Home built/kit whatever. I love foam pusher jets for total blow off goofing around flying. I have progressed into foam/balsa hyrid planes and have gotten myself to the point of going balsa. I fly at home and I am flying everyday the weather alows. Even if its just a couple packs. My flying is progressing and most importantly the fun is increasing everytime I fly. I have been around the hobby for over 20 years. I look forward to hanging out and learning as much as I can and having a good time doing it!

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi Mike. Welcome to the craziness :D There is plenty to learn and I'm sure you will find ways to contribute as well ;)