• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

maxx4wd

50cc
Thanks! - so far everyone has been real receptive and have gleamed some good info from some of the members...

Plowboy

New to GSN!
Haha! Thanks for the warm welcome fellas! I really do appreciate it.

Yes, I would love to get back to Fort Smith and do some flying!
I wonder if my key still works there? Hmmmm... Lol

Livewire

New to GSN!
Hi Guys,
My name is Jarred, I am an Electrician, hence Livewire. I am new to this site,and been having a look around before i made my first post, and like it. I am from Australia, and have been flying RC for a few years now. I enjoy all aspects of flying and mostly enjoy reading what others are doing and achieving. I don't profess to be any fantastic 3D flyer, but enjoy having a go at my local club.
Looking forward to getting involved in the forums.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi Guys,
My name is Jarred, I am an Electrician, hence Livewire. I am new to this site,and been having a look around before i made my first post, and like it. I am from Australia, and have been flying RC for a few years now. I enjoy all aspects of flying and mostly enjoy reading what others are doing and achieving. I don't profess to be any fantastic 3D flyer, but enjoy having a go at my local club.
Looking forward to getting involved in the forums.

Welcome!