• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm just an occasional flyer of average skill, who would love to fly more.

I suspect you're being humble (at least from how others are responding) but welcome to the site none the less! Hope you have fun!

Hi im from a small town of Bensalem, PA

Hi! I'm from the large town of Los Angeles, CA. :D Welcome!

Hey all, I'm here from Sunny and ofter windy California. I've recently been bitten by the 3D bug - I'm an intermediate pilot at best...but learning quickly. Try to fly as much as my 1 and 3 yr. old let me. I've amassed a few planes - some of which I don't have the skill to fly but that won't stop me from fixing them when I can't. Cheers and I hope to see you guys around.

I hear ya on the lack of flying time... and the sheer number of planes... glad to know I'm not the only one! Welcome!

HI, I'm Andrew. I live in Florida

Hi Andrew! I live in Texas. :D Welcome

Hi Guys,
My name is Jarred, I am an Electrician, hence Livewire. I am new to this site,and been having a look around before i made my first post, and like it. I am from Australia, and have been flying RC for a few years now. I enjoy all aspects of flying and mostly enjoy reading what others are doing and achieving. I don't profess to be any fantastic 3D flyer, but enjoy having a go at my local club.
Looking forward to getting involved in the forums.

Hi Andrew, welcome to the site! We've have some real active gents from Oz on here, hope you like it! What planes are you flying?

-Gyro

Plowboy

New to GSN!
I suspect you're being humble (at least from how others are responding) but welcome to the site none the less! Hope you have fun!

Hi! I'm from the large town of Los Angeles, CA. :D Welcome!

I hear ya on the lack of flying time... and the sheer number of planes... glad to know I'm not the only one! Welcome!

Hi Andrew! I live in Texas. :D Welcome

Hi Andrew, welcome to the site! We've have some real active gents from Oz on here, hope you like it! What planes are you flying?

-Gyro

Thanks Gyro, I'm not too far from you. I live in Temple, TX. When things calm down and I get back to flying more I will look you up.

strat10

New to GSN!
New kid on the block

Hey everybody,

Been flying for about 6 months, Im officially hooked.

Here are my birds:

IMAGE_2A4E605C-850D-4A24-A2FF-D9C18D9CEA1C.JPG

strat10

New to GSN!
Where are you located? Is that a 3DH Velox?

Im in Huntington Beach, southern California. I fly mostly at a local field.
I really like the Velox. Its a bit on the heavy side, mostly because of all the repairs. :)

The Addiction and Slick are my go to planes for right now.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Im in Huntington Beach, southern California. I fly mostly at a local field.
I really like the Velox. Its a bit on the heavy side, mostly because of all the repairs. :)

The Addiction and Slick are my go to planes for right now.

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you with us.