• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC learning and support using flight videos

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
It is 6.5. I just have a couple of the gadgets turned on. The binoculars don't show the plane in the corner until it is a certain distance away. I use fraps to record the videos.

I know Brian uses Fraps. Us that a free download? Where can I get it? Thanks

3dNater

Darren it is a free download but the free version limits you to 30 second clips. If you google it you should find it straight away. It is probably something like fraps.com.

wedoitall

Darren it is a free download but the free version limits you to 30 second clips. If you google it you should find it straight away. It is probably something like fraps.com.

If you can get your hands on Scott Stoops book there is some good info on precision. Timing rolls centering moves and whatnot. Dave Scott book if you can't get Mr. Stoops.

3dNater

I have Scott's book actually. He was gracious enough to sell me one via pm on RCG about 1.5 years ago. He autographed it too ;) I guess I should pull it off the shelf and crack it open :D

dth7

I have Scott's book actually. He was gracious enough to sell me one via pm on RCG about 1.5 years ago. He autographed it too ;) I guess I should pull it off the shelf and crack it open :D

He's got some good stuff in there.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Was going to say. A Slick is real. Not 3DHS Slick is a little different. Personally I think the 89" would actually do better with that long fuse and wing shape. Though they all are designed by one of the greatest pattern pilots of this era.

I'll be glad to help with this. I called for a TOC competitor 6 years in a row and drew his freestyles. I am active in IAC and experienced with Aresti.

Regards,

Rick Pellicciotti