• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC learning and support using flight videos

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Been away for a while with other priorities.
Is anyone out there flying any precision to get a solid foundation to their 3D. What are you learning? Is it helping? Any questions?
We've seen a slight uptick in younger 3D and freestyle pilots entering IMAC as a way to hone more skill sets. There's things to be learned from both groups. IMAC is on a member campaign offering a sign up raffle. Check out the IMAC site for info on precision flying and the new raffle. It's a 35% H9 Extra w DA Rx ready! Just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

Boy I've hardly been flying at all lately. Like you, I am working on other priorities for the time being.

dth7

[MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION]
I'd like to have a pattern of some sort.[/QUOTE said:
You do have a pattern of some sort- the "Basic" from any year is always a good start. modify it to practice writing aresti code. Always do some kind of reversal- hammerhead, 1/2 cuban, 1/2 rev cuban, upright to inverted 1/2 cuban, Immelman, etc. The more you practice the maneuvers the more "arrows" you'll have in your "quiver"! Keep at it. Oh, 3000 foot long field aren't you lucky- so do 2 slow rolls!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: