• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FLI V at the 114th Sponsored by 3DHS and 3DRCFORUMS

robj

70cc twin V2
I got a chuckle at your post even though it was not funny at the time. I have not bought a spare yet because the motor is still under warantty and the ign is free. e and they were quick to swap of out. Glad to know you have one so "I Can Borrow It If I Need To" :)

Not sure if m y DLE will work. :( But warranty is no good if you drive in and the plane won't start. Ok that's not nice . ;) I keep a spare prop, ignition, plug just in case. Any worse and it probably needs a garbage bag.

But bummer you didn't get to fly it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've heard from the fellas at 3DHS that a trailer full of ARF kits will be for sale at this event... So bring your ATM cards fellas!

(pre-orders aren't possible, just what 3dhs brings is what will be available)

B

Blucor Basher

I also expect a pretty big "garage sale" of slightly scratched and dented items at this FLI as well. There are always a lot of things that can't be shipped, so they can't be in the online garage sales, and we save them for events. Like this one.

Should I start a list?

i also expect a pretty big "garage sale" of slightly scratched and dented items at this fli as well. There are always a lot of things that can't be shipped, so they can't be in the online garage sales, and we save them for events. Like this one.

Should i start a list?

yeah! :)

wedoitall

I've heard from the fellas at 3DHS that a trailer full of ARF kits will be for sale at this event... So bring your ATM cards fellas!

(pre-orders aren't possible, just what 3dhs brings is what will be available)

since the TX FLI is a 24 hr drive for me, can i mail you my card? hehe