• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EME70 Twin

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
That two piece cowl sure does look good.. wish this one was a two piece.. but im not taking the chance screwing it up

I split my cowl myself.....one piece sucks. I used the regular mufflers, just light colored aluminum I guess. You could measure the O.D. and call up VVRC and ask them if the DLE55 RE extensions may fit.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"

Attachments

• DSCF3916.JPG
    DSCF3916.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF3917.JPG
    DSCF3917.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 315

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Ok! I see you got that battery for the caliper. What does this mean!? Picture 2 measuring an air gap???? Picture 1 showing round tubular object??? Picture 1 and 2 showing round tubular object with an air gap??? LoL
hitec redneck, I spammed hell outta Rob today with pics like that

I didn't think about the 55re

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I find myself planning a build around the EME 70 now thanks guys for nothing!!!

Well the thing runs like a watch, since we have nothing but cold in the forecast I may order up some bowman rings for it. Had really good luck with them in my EME120

Edit, just checked back and rings for my DLE60 twin were only $12 so I sent off an order for rings. That EME60 has been very impressive as well.