• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Double Build, Carden Pro 124" Extra 300 40%

here it is, the second Carden is done. Will weigh her later tonight, and will also check the CG. Will keep you all posted.

IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG

Good lookin plane Cam...... I know its gonna fly well so have fun.
Rick

thank you Rick, I am looking forward to it, maybe this weekend. I have never flown a Carden before, so I have no idea what to expect?? Is it faster? does it land at a higher speed? Does it stall harder??? SO many questions!! for me to discover soon.

JAG

70cc twin V2
thank you Rick, I am looking forward to it, maybe this weekend. I have never flown a Carden before, so I have no idea what to expect?? Is it faster? does it land at a higher speed? Does it stall harder??? SO many questions!! for me to discover soon.
Seriously? You built some sweet birds and have never flown one. I love my Carden Edge. The Extra flies well too. Hopefully someday I'll get a chance to fly this model as well.

WMcNabb

150cc
Beautiful aircraft!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and techniques on these two Cardens.

Looking forward to reading about your flying experiences with them.