• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Double Build, Carden Pro 124" Extra 300 40%

Dirt

50cc
LOL!! Well, I cannot finish the Dalton until they send me the parts to complete the kit. And, right now, we are having either rain, or too much wind. I am in Louisiana, so we are in the middle of two states:
Texas Blows and Mississippi Sucks, so that makes Louisiana very windy. Hope no one gets angry with me. I may have to edit that later.

Ho ho ho - that's a really good one Cam!! On which glue to use - most of the Carden buiilders use thin CA which I used too. The fit is very tight so thin CA works great.

2 down, 2 to go:

IMG_0833.JPG

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok have to ask you probably have a number of planes ready to fly and have been following you builds and enjoying it but you are now building 2 more planes are all these plans for IMAC. Do you need that many planes to compete. I am Asking because I use to compete in 1/8 gas racing and competed at top levels and travel all over the world and we needed at least four cars and 10 engines and probably 10 set of the four compounds to attend a race. Do not fly IMAC just intereste

Ok have to ask you probably have a number of planes ready to fly and have been following you builds and enjoying it but you are now building 2 more planes are all these plans for IMAC. Do you need that many planes to compete. I am Asking because I use to compete in 1/8 gas racing and competed at top levels and travel all over the world and we needed at least four cars and 10 engines and probably 10 set of the four compounds to attend a race. Do not fly IMAC just intereste

You sound like a woman!

I kid, I kid...

Hello Snoopy, I have to say, I suffer from an addiction. An addiction to model airplanes. Love to fly and build. My wife does not even know I am building three more. Real symptoms of an addiction. Anyone know if there is a Model Airplanes Anonymous? I may have to attend... ;)