• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Double Build, Carden Pro 124" Extra 300 40%

oh yes Primo, phenomenal. I am impressed with the quality of the wood, and how everything is marked and clearly legible. Plans also look very good. In my lunch break, I picked up some clear plastic to protect the plans. so sometime soon, I will be starting on the fuselage sides. Primo, I am definitely looking at your thread for guidance, I am appreciative you did that, and because of your thread, I did the jump and ordered them.

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
oh yes Primo, phenomenal. I am impressed with the quality of the wood, and how everything is marked and clearly legible. Plans also look very good. In my lunch break, I picked up some clear plastic to protect the plans. so sometime soon, I will be starting on the fuselage sides. Primo, I am definitely looking at your thread for guidance, I am appreciative you did that, and because of your thread, I did the jump and ordered them.

Glad to hear I was an inspiration, Not sure if you are going to use epoxy to sheet the wings but if you don't I would consider using the Elmers ultimate, it will give you a longer working time. When I do a second one, I will use it. I have seen a few guys using it.

Attachments

• 12931_Polyurethane_Glue_473ml_4.jpg
    12931_Polyurethane_Glue_473ml_4.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 364

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok I have clarify my answer of the polyurethane glue, I prefer the Elmers one but when it comes to skinning a wing epoxy is the way to go agree with Terry.