• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Covering Contest/Pilot 40% 122" Extra 330SC

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Oh my goodness me. Look what I found.
upload_2017-12-18_20-53-40.jpeg
images

It is obvious the possibilities are completely endless. Wow!!

BalsaDust

Must say that the way they have painted the star on the rudder and fuselage it looks good in almost any angle. That must be hard to do. But I like this one but it need to be ORANGE.
The wheels pants on that plane must be one of the best looking wheel pants out there., and I am a person that does not like wheel pants but those I would put on.

They do look good but sukhois look better without pants much like redheads.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
We're getting close everyone. 6 days to go. And I am no closer to a front runner scheme. Oh I have plenty of favorites, just nothing set in stone. It is usually right after Christmas that we realize we didn't get something we really wanted. So here is your chance. Get those great little post Christmas gifts for yourself.

There are some really amazing schemes that have been submitted. But we still have 6 days to go. Time to take a minute for everyone to post some more schemes.

I am getting ansy to strip a certain 330 and give her a new look..... Bring on the schemes.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Although I like my earlier post, this one I found on a flight sim was very interesting. PICs might be a tad small.

Attachments

• Des1.JPG
    Des1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 251
  • Des2.JPG
    Des2.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Des4.JPG
    Des4.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 225
  • Des3.JPG
    Des3.JPG