• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Covering Contest/Pilot 40% 122" Extra 330SC

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok this one has to be your favourite . Jak - black and orange with just the smallest amount of checkers. @Jetpainter knows how to fix that to make it perfect. If Jetpainter keeps fixing them I am going to have split the 100 Dollars with HIM.

A323B80F-86EE-4769-BC84-F8503CF55391.jpeg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
A few more of the one @Snoopy1 posted that I've been hording in case I ever got a Sukhoi.

View attachment 100841 View attachment 100842 View attachment 100843 View attachment 100844
Must say that the way they have painted the star on the rudder and fuselage it looks good in almost any angle. That must be hard to do. But I like this one but it need to be ORANGE.
The wheels pants on that plane must be one of the best looking wheel pants out there., and I am a person that does not like wheel pants but those I would put on.