• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Covering Contest/Pilot 40% 122" Extra 330SC

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
:thumbsdown:OK AFTER ALL THE @stangflyer do really know which one you like or are you now completely confused.:ooh?::ooh?:

Well to say I am a little confused would be an understatement. All the schemes.submitted would be awesome. Alas... I can only use one. Would love to be able to use all of them. But that's kind of out of the question. Unnnleeeeeessss..., no that wouldn't work. I don't have room for 17 more planes.
Suicide.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok Gentlemen, we are coming down to the wire. 12 days from now I am going to shuffle the cards, toss the dice, take a stab in the dark, put a blind fold on and point my finger at one of the awesome schemes you all have submitted. One lucky winner is going to get a $100.00 gift certificate for some free goodies for their contribution to my madness. LOL.

Nothing is set in stone yet and there is still plenty of time to get those suggestions in. But I will go so far as to say I have some favorites that are in the lead for most liked schemes. So far, these are my favorites. (And in no particular order)

I like this one, but I am afraid of the Charcoal making it too hard to see orientation. Besides, I submitted this one so it's out.

1.jpg

I have always "LOVED" this scheme. I had looked at this scheme for a future project long ago. Was just waiting for the right plane to come along. Thanks David for reminding me.

goodyear-2-jpg.100553

Another scheme that has always been a favorite. I like it because it is simple yet stands out and it is not "TOO" flashy. Thank you Earle for posting this one.

M1A3860.jpg

FB_IMG_1512697184628.jpg

This one blew my mind when I saw it. I just had to know where it came from. As you all remember, it is Brad Wursten's MXS-R. I talked to Brad to get special permission to use this scheme should I decide to go with this one. I like this one because it is "classy" and "bold" without being "loud". @Luchnia gets the credit for this one.

mg_zivko-edge-540_private_hamilton-cs_n4767_03-07-10_zrh_020-jpg.100682

I can easily see me doing this scheme. And with 3dub decals in place of the big watch, it would look totally bitchin'. Thank you Doug...Love this.
nicolas-ivanoff-red-bull-air-race-f7st2e9l92ol-jpg.100751

Of course we can go simple, clean and a true classic. (Without the checkers) :laughing:
7c2fc558-22a8-480a-bf9d-4d4ac234d942-jpeg.100755

Very strong possibility. Thanks Chris....

xpwr-jpg.100776
snap2-jpg.100778

These two have a certain....Pizz-azz that really appeals to my taste buds. Either one would be very easy to do and look awesome in the air hovering two inches from my nose. Well, until I smacked myself with a rotating wing.
:lol2:

1c00234f-2572-45a9-8d79-c1cbcfba35b9-jpeg.100787

Although I have a purple and orange plane, this one is totally doable. I'd have to give @Snoopy1 credit for the original scheme.

So that is my favorite 9 minus the first one. Eight at the top of the list and none farther ahead in likes than the rest of them. Like I said earlier, I will need 17 more planes by the time this contest is done. Doah! No worries, I will just buy more redhead.jpg 's. LOL.

Still plenty of time guys. I want to see more schemes. I like a challenge so keep 'em coming. 12 days and counting.

Last edited: