• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

91" Extra 300-EXP ARF

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
I am on the waiting list, I cant wait! Since we have strict noise requirements, I will be running a DA-60 on a can. For servos, the 7955's that I pulled off the wings on my 104 AJS and going on this except the rudder is going to be a BLS-157. BTW, we just got them for $155 each, let me know if anyone wants some at that price.

I am on the waiting list, I cant wait! Since we have strict noise requirements, I will be running a DA-60 on a can. For servos, the 7955's that I pulled off the wings on my 104 AJS and going on this except the rudder is going to be a BLS-157. BTW, we just got them for $155 each, let me know if anyone wants some at that price.
I waiting too :D I'm planning on the Savox 2270s... But if the 7955s are enough power, I'll use those! It'll save me money! :)

hone

150cc
This plane must be HUUUUGE. I just put my 78 next to a 50cc OMP Yak and the fuses were the same length. The stabs were the same size too. I'm almost glad I didn't get this one......almost

Neal The Ace

New to GSN!
thank you gyro, i was un aware of this site and thought i should join it..:) seems like a new place to learn and share ideas and talk to some new people :)

If i get this plane i'm going with either futaba bls 157s or savox 2270sg for the rudder and ailerons...i'd use 7955s on the elevators though.

This guy is using the EME 60 on the stock muffler and savox 2270SGs all the way around

[video=youtube;I75MfPMKmsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I75MfPMKmsw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

BTW he's 15 :)

Just had to say the Video was taken at the 3D Farm :)

Got mine today. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359998239.220227.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359998259.587639.jpg