• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

91" Extra 300-EXP ARF

SnowDog

Didnt Know I was allowed lol, I will if wanted/needed..... I am having trouble deciding on weather to go with the pull pull on the rudder or direct as I am putting a 70cc twin on it.... any thoughts anyone??

yes! build threads are not only allowed but encouraged! We need all the build threads we can get so we can get more enjoyment out of the hobby even when the weather is not conducive to flying!

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok well that sounds good, and maybe you guys can give me some tips as I go, I am just waiting for all the pieces to get here from all over the country lol. It kinda sucks living out in the middle of nowhere but that is the way it goes. I am having fun watching all the tracking info as they make their way here

It should balance with the servo in the tail with the twin, especially on stock exhaust. More moment arm on the weight. Plus I just like to avoid pull pull if I can.

My monster electric one balanced just fine with the aft rudder servo. Your motor is heavier than the electric motor and your fuel tank will be where my batteries are.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
It should balance with the servo in the tail with the twin, especially on stock exhaust. More moment arm on the weight. Plus I just like to avoid pull pull if I can.

My monster electric one balanced just fine with the aft rudder servo. Your motor is heavier than the electric motor and your fuel tank will be where my batteries are.

What did you use for a pushrod for the push pull? Pics?
Wondering on CG with mtd 110 can.