• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

91" Extra 300-EXP ARF

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Has anyone flew this plane with a DA-50r? I have one at home and I would like to use it if I can.

That might be a hard stretch.

I read the 91" comes in around 21-22# without fuel. That's a lot compared to the 88" extra which is closer to 17# without fuel on the DA50!

Neal The Ace

New to GSN!
extremeflight 91" extra weight

It's a lot heavier, and to me the plane looks underpowered on the DA-60...

+1.

my extra in the video posted on page one is 20lb on the dot with a full tank :thumbup:

using a fortitude,100cc size tank ..i can fly for 45 minutes :sadface: lol

dskuro95

100cc
What motor. They have a combo for the Da-50r with the plane this is why I think it will fly it.

my extra in the video posted on page one is 20lb on the dot with a full tank :thumbup:

using a fortitude,100cc size tank ..i can fly for 45 minutes :sadface: lol

Neal The Ace

New to GSN!
there great! the prics is right, the power of a(n) da60 and they are reliable...im very pleased with them ...pulls my plane like it nothing...