• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

71" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

Fast3D

50cc
Graph Tech Tail Wheel

Hey guys,the tail wheel on my 71slick was just so flimsy and non responsive that I decided to change it to Graph Tech Tail Wheel. but it really did not come with any instructions for assembly and I thought it would be straight forward but I am sure I am not doing it right since the wheel is not turning much with the rudder input. I probably I have to make the spring coil shorter but wanted to see if annyone else has used this Graph Tech Tail Wheel? Thanks for your help. I attached a picture too. IMG_0511.JPGIMG_0511.JPG

Fast3D

50cc
No. I went through all of the hardware stores in town the whole day and eventually tried the best size and strength spring for this; I am pretty sure I cant go any tighter than this. still only half of rudder input is getting barely transmitted.

No. I went through all of the hardware stores in town the whole day and eventually tried the best size and strength spring for this; I am pretty sure I cant go any tighter than this. still only half of rudder input is getting barely transmitted.

Can u post a pic with the rudder at full throw. Only thing I can think of is the horns on the rudder are not close enough to the hing point.