• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

71" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

Manta

70cc twin V2
LOL it happens.. Sorry the batts left the building. I hate it when that happenes.. She looks great tho.

njswede

150cc
It was in the stupidest possible way: I was trying to get a flight in before our club meeting, but didn't have time to get the plane set up. After 90 minutes of excruciatingly boring discussions about why there was a three cent discrepancy in the bookkeeping and whether the wind sock should be moved a foot to the left, I rushed to go flying and forgot that I hadn't finished strapping in the batteries just before the meeting.

This actually happened a while ago, but I've been to ashamed to tell you what I did to your beloved baby... :) Anyway, she's as good as new. I could have replaced the motor box, but I patched it with a few popsicle sticks. Probably added a few grams of weight, but I don't think it's going to matter at all.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
That's a funny story :) being an accountant, the 3 cent discrepancy is the best part... sounds like your club needs to be introduced to the concept of materiality :p

Manta

70cc twin V2
its all good.. lol,Has the SHP I sold been crashed too? Both slicks got doinked I was wondering if the SHP is still alive too.lolol
It happens guys in 3d. Doinks,crashes,scrapes. As long as you are having fun thats all that matters