• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

71" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

gyro

GSN Contributor
Valley view has them in stock gas version I assume gas and electric version is same as 3dhs states on website I called Tammy at valley view she could not verify this im supposed to call Tom later

Don't forget to tell 'em who sent ya Ben :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Fellas I'm in need of a 71 slick wing tube for a project. If anyone has one from a wrecked plane they could part with please let me know.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Fellas I'm in need of a 71 slick wing tube for a project. If anyone has one from a wrecked plane they could part with please let me know.

I have one that Noll gave me at SEFF last year to run in my 65 vyper. I had to cut about 1/4 inch off the tube as it was a bit long for the vyper. Will it do you you think even if its a little shorter? i can try to figure how the heck to ship a wing tube t ya if you think it would work.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have one that Noll gave me at SEFF last year to run in my 65 vyper. I had to cut about 1/4 inch off the tube as it was a bit long for the vyper. Will it do you you think even if its a little shorter? i can try to figure how the heck to ship a wing tube t ya if you think it would work.

That would work awesome!

Are you guys using the supplied motor box extension or just using stand offs on my yak I just used dle 30 stand offs I'm sure I won't get lucky and they be the right length