• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
From the looks of your build, It appears you cut a few corners and might of left out(off) a
few key components.

You think it needs the nuts on the bolts holding the wings on? I was going to leave those off :D

I guess it probably needs a motor, esc, and servos also

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
It would look great on my desk at work. Of course I'd need another desk to do work on. Nah skip the second desk. I don't need to do work. Lol.

teookie

70cc twin V2
You think it needs the nuts on the bolts holding the wings on? I was going to leave those off :D

I guess it probably needs a motor, esc, and servos also

Well, leave the motor and ESC off and then your correct about not needing nuts on the bolts. ;)

Anyone posted detailed pictures of the wing attachment system yet?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well, leave the motor and ESC off and then your correct about not needing nuts on the bolts. ;)

Anyone posted detailed pictures of the wing attachment system yet?

We expect to have the building portion of the review done tonight. If not, I'll still post the pics of the wing attachment.