• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3W 110 XI-CS

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Doesn't 3W have a 4 banger about this size? So many engines out there that I want...........

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yes it does 3W -112 B4i -cs. Beautiful engine and the sound is unbelievable
I'm in lust...ah...um, I, I mean love. A small four banger tossing a 30x10 like it isn't even there. I don't know of "any" 120cc twin that can do that.

I'm in lust...ah...um, I, I mean love. A small four banger tossing a 30x10 like it isn't even there. I don't know of "any" 120cc twin that can do that.

I have a mvvs 116 that is ripping the 30x 10 on demand 6270 last time I checked it hot after a flight

but I can still see on of these 3w 110 in my future sweet engine

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Went to meet the owner of the 3w 110 xi-cs. He had nothing but good to say about it. One thing he said from previous 3w engines that they last for ever and I can vouch for that I have 3w with 1600 hrs on it and I have never touched it every thing is original except for the spark plug and I believe it is the third one. He was absolutely amazed at how linear the throttle was and smooth, he said that for 3D it is the best throttle response he has had. He got the engine from 3W and never touched the needles for the first 10 flights and then only leaned them out a bit. He likes the engine but said it was expensive but he will never need to touch it, just fly it for the next 10 years.
Let me tel you watched him fly he uses every bit of power he has all the time.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Went to meet the owner of the 3w 110 xi-cs. He had nothing but good to say about it. One thing he said from previous 3w engines that they last for ever and I can vouch for that I have 3w with 1600 hrs on it and I have never touched it every thing is original except for the spark plug and I believe it is the third one. He was absolutely amazed at how linear the throttle was and smooth, he said that for 3D it is the best throttle response he has had. He got the engine from 3W and never touched the needles for the first 10 flights and then only leaned them out a bit. He likes the engine but said it was expensive but he will never need to touch it, just fly it for the next 10 years.
Let me tel you watched him fly he uses every bit of power he has all the time.
You're pushing again Snoop. You're making me want to sell everything just so I can own one of these jewels. LOL

Me to Stang. You have to love them 3W's I had to replace the hub on an old 3W 70 twin that I bought for $200.00. I put a set of Bowman rings in it, then sent it to the G man and had him convert it to the new style ignition that I bought from you . I have it in a AeroWorks 85cc Yak.
I turns A Falcon 25X8 carbon here in Colorado 5000 ft at 6350 . Fly's the like it is on rails.

Van