• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3W 110 XI-CS

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
image.jpeg
Would you not prefer to install one these beauty's it is one of the new 3w110 xi-cs engine . I belive it is something new from 3w. It has a fully machined casing. You may have contacts that will know all the news.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I tried a new motor today..........It was smooth as silk and QUIET! I kept yelling "shut up" I can't hear my motor! :laughing:

That 110cs sure is purdy......:big_yes:.
Would that be your/my DA 70? I sure wish you'd get done fiddling with it and get it broken in. I'd really be oh so very happy if you'd send it back. By the way, have I mentioned I love your avatar photo? It's quite appropriate.
:spongebob:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 84056 Would you not prefer to install one these beauty's it is one of the new 3w110 xi-cs engine . I belive it is something new from 3w. It has a fully machined casing. You may have contacts that will know all the news.
So I am very dismayed. I can not find any info on this beast anywhere. Where oh where did you snag that photo and where can I find the data on this beautiful red head?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,

I'm sorry to derail your thread, but the 110CS is not a new motor. My Buddy put one in his 35% Carden Extra 330 over a year ago when his DA100 ate both C clips. Gerhard has the info on this Beast on his website.

www.aircraftinternational.com
No derailment here. But David, are you sure we are talking about the same double 55 jugged beauty? Here is the only one that the "G" man lists. Which of course I have been eyeballing for quite some time. I need to make a decision on my older 70 twin for the 31% Hamilton. Or the 110 twin beast for the 35% Hamilton beauty.
http://www.aircraftinternational.co.../RtnTab/228/PageIndex/1/CatID/86/Default.aspx

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,

I'm sorry to derail your thread, but the 110CS is not a new motor. My Buddy put one in his 35% Carden Extra 330 over a year ago when his DA100 ate both C clips. Gerhard has the info on this Beast on his website.

www.aircraftinternational.com
View attachment 84056 Would you not prefer to install one these beauty's it is one of the new 3w110 xi-cs engine . I belive it is something new from 3w. It has a fully machined casing. You may have contacts that will know all the news.