• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Although I've never had a problem with 3dhs customer service. I would have to agree with Buster on this one. Throw the man a bone.!! After all Santi, he is trying to find a canopy for a plane that was previously yours. LOL! and mine, and Bivens.

Bivens

50cc
yakity yak...
IMG_5774.JPGIMG_5782.JPGIMG_5787.JPGIMG_5843.JPGIMG_5844.JPGIMG_5861.JPGIMG_5862.JPGIMG_5875.JPGIMG_5879.JPGIMG_5933 (2).jpgIMG_5933.JPGIMG_5958.JPGIMG_5771.JPG IMG_5762.JPGIMG_5764.JPGIMG_5765.JPGIMG_5769.JPG

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Although I've never had a problem with 3dhs customer service. I would have to agree with Buster on this one. Throw the man a bone.!! After all Santi, he is trying to find a canopy for a plane that was previously yours. LOL! and mine, and Bivens.

Lol! We'll all have to duke it out in person, next season ;-)! I agree with what he's saying! It's just an overdone topic on the forums! But Brian is right, they need to get a hold of their customer service. It gets old hearing the sane thing over and over again...