• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

quadracer

100cc
My post wasn't directed at you, bbrown, you actually stated what you needed... Might be worth a shot for others to try that.

EDIT- No, I don't work for them, nor am I affiliated with them in any capacity other than flying their airframes.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Easy guys...

FWIW, 3dhs doesn't answer my emails anymore either.

We always allow people to state facts based on personal experience. If 3dhs didn't reply to buster's email, his comment is valid. See our "negative feedback" policy posted when the site was established.

As long as things are kept constructive, complaining is ok. Like Nate said, negative feedback from consumers motivates vendors to improve.

G

quadracer

100cc
I'm not saying his complaint is invalid, just that one ought to ry to *constructively* ask for info/answers/etc. But, I digress.

Quadracer, I have asked for answers on multiple occasions from 3dhs, and I appreciate a response even if its "f.u." at least I would know for sure where I stand with them.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
A valid complaint is ok. Buster came out with an obvious attitude in his post. Quad's response was valid imo. Buster was asking for it. Splitting hairs with the forum rules on this one. I can't really say which way it would go in forum rules, but in man rules, quad gets the ok. While buster may have not "broken" any forum rules, he definitely posted with the intent of stirring the pot and quad called him out.

Shooting messenger does not change the message. The fact is 3dhs customer service has slipped. only a diehard apologist fanboy would refuse to acknowledge this.