• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

On the 78 I am putting together now I am skipping the pants and going with bigger tires. They are high wear items on the grass fields I fly off of. That is one nice thing about Yaks and Sukhois, they don't really affect the appearance.

Speaking of which, what is the deal with nobody making a Sukhoi anymore. Does the airframe's lines just not make a good model?

ryan_m

100cc
"pants on the ground" was one annoying song... but not nearly as bad as the "What does the fox say" song that I keep hearing right now. That one makes me want to find the radio playing it and smash the radio.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
If someone has a valid beef I'm not sure if it is whining or just voicing displeasure about recieving poor service. The forums provide a good resource for vendors to listen and respond to customer complaints. This is not the first time someone has complained about slow or no response to email or phone.

I don't really want an argument or anything, but I would appreciate members being treated with respect even when they voice an opinion that is different from yours. If a guy feels he recieved bad service I think a more productive response would be for the vendor to address that person's concerns and try to improve.