• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

wedoitall

ha!!!!

after i get the next 3 planes that i plan on buying in the next month or so, ill be done buying planes for alil while. well maybe 4 counting the 3dhs extra epp above but after that one im done for awhile.

Early monday morning i plan on make'n a 7hr round trip drive to pick up the 1.5 buck huck i bought. Guy was supposed to have his logistics guy at work that gets really good rates with Fedex, mail it yesterday and the guy left early or something. said it wouldnt be able to mail it till after the first of the year, when the guy comes back to work.
thats along ways away in RC time, especially for an addict. So the guy is gonna meet me halfway.

Drew

70cc twin V2
Any rumors of a 103" 330 in this upcoming 3DHS garage sale ? Maybe a after Xmas or new year discount ? :thumbup:

Drew

70cc twin V2
Yup, would be awesome if I could drop the shipping charge. 200 to ship the 103", I could buy two servos with that .... ;)