• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thought I'd pop in here and give an update with what's happening at 3DHS. We are expecting a container mid to late January. Up for pre-order now are 42" Slicks, a few 89" Slicks, 119" Extras and 120" Extra 330 LX's. Also, the Vypers are on sale. This includes the 48", 65" and the 42" Bype. The 70" Velox's are on sale for limited time as well.

The shelf with the garage sale stuff is starting to overflow. You might want to save some Christmas money, as we will host another garage sale after the first of the year. Don't worry, we will give plenty of notice.

As far as incoming restocks, the 87" Extras, more 89" Slicks and a few 104" Slicks should arrive late February. As we get closer, we can firm up the ETA and put those airframes up for pre-order.

3D Hobby Shop will be closed next week for the holidays. We will ship Friday, Dec. 28 and Monday, Dec. 31, then reopen again January 2, 2013.

Look for our next installment of the 3DHS podcast either late this evening or Thursday. We hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our customers and friends a happy, safe Holiday Season. Thank you all for your support this year. Here's to a great 2013!

Noll

Awesome info, thanks for the update Noll. Already looking forward to the next Garage sale, the last one was awesome!

SnowDog

Merry Christmas Noll and Ben and the entire 3DHS crew! You guys are awesome and I'm sure looking forward to an awesome 2013!

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Noll - Is ADCHobbystore still going to be offering 3DHS airframes now that you're offering international shipping? I just saw that they are out of most airframes and heard some rumors floating around.
Are you even offering international shipping now, I only heard it through the grapvine?

The 3dhs 48" EPP Extra 330SC is ready to maiden! Just need some nice weather but at least the days will start getting longer tomorrow :)

IMG_0238.jpg