• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Thanks for posting that in here Gyro. That is great news to hear about Arron and Joe. I cannot wait to see what they come up with. This is going to be exciting!

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I can not wait for joe smith airplanes!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they are 60'' and under as that is all I can afford.

gyro

GSN Contributor
No prob. Ben said he thought he'd posted it here already. You guys are all in for a big treat with this next 50-60cc Scott Stoops airframe. Both the looks of the plane, and the new color schemes are simply fantastic! I can't wait!

zmonster97

No prob. Ben said he thought he'd posted it here already. You guys are all in for a big treat with this next 50-60cc Scott Stoops airframe. Both the looks of the plane, and the new color schemes are simply fantastic! I can't wait!

You saw it? That's not fair.

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I've seen it. I flew it some last night out in the field just past the well. It is electric because I was afraid that a gas plane would be too loud and attract walkers. I dont really remember what the plane specifically looks like or how it flies but it was fun and seemed to be a nice distraction for the group.

I just started watching The Walking Dead. I'm still in the first season.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
I've seen it. I flew it some last night out in the field just past the well. It is electric because I was afraid that a gas plane would be too loud and attract walkers. I dont really remember what the plane specifically looks like or how it flies but it was fun and seemed to be a nice distraction for the group.

I just started watching The Walking Dead. I'm still in the first season.

Scratching my head, Walking dead? is that possible, or since I read it on the internet, it must be true.

ryan_m

100cc
The only zombie I want to see is Arron Bates after a marathon build session on his prototype. He said on rcg that he thought the best way to show the WHOLE new plane was maybe a fast knife edge video of it.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=23190697&postcount=25430

There are a couple of shots of parts of it over there, the cowl and the tail, but not enough to fully identify it. So I'm hoping Arron pulled an all-nighter to finish it and will make a video of him flying it. And if he looks like a zombie from lack of sleep then so much the better!
Here are the spy shots posted over there
new_Stoops_prototype.jpgnews_fiddyplane.jpg