• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Eagle34

50cc
On a completely different topic: I've lost the charger for my DX7! How is that even possible? I've been plugged into the same wall socket for two years now and I never move it. But... It's gone. WTH?????

I've got a charger and the NiMH battery that came with my DX7 if you need them. I've gone to LiFE batteries for mine and don't use either of them. PM me and I'll send them out to you.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I've got a charger and the NiMH battery that came with my DX7 if you need them. I've gone to LiFE batteries for mine and don't use either of them. PM me and I'll send them out to you.

Gerald!! How the heck are you?!?

Drove by Pascagoula today, made me think of ya...

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Just started the build on my 89" last night... Also came up with a vinyl scheme based off a RB Stunt Heli.. I wanted to somewhat match my 70 RB scheme but with a bit more "custom" added to it!
Here's my progress after night 1...

317980_10100432015404681_694122571_n.jpg
That is sweet! :cool:

Are you forking out a whole lot of $$$, or do you have your own cutter?

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Had to say goodbye to the 57 Extra today. I lost a wing bolt in mid flight. Almost saved it , but as you can see the outcome was not good.:crying:

Attachments

• IMAG0996.jpg
    IMAG0996.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMAG0997.jpg
    IMAG0997.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 153

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Had to say goodbye to the 57 Extra today. I lost a wing bolt in mid flight. Almost saved it , but as you can see the outcome was not good.:crying:

Dude!! Totally fixable!!! Did u throw it in the trash?