• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

wedoitall

i actually dont use the wall charger to charge my dx8. i mod'd a plug and charge it on my AC680. seems to work out better for me, plus i can actually see whats going on with the charge. i would like to get a lipo for mine but they seem awful pricey for what they are. $80 at horizon i think

wedoitall

i used the male end of a servo extension. broke off the plastic housing and solder leads to go to my charger. prolly not the best way, but it works.

njswede

150cc
i used the male end of a servo extension. broke off the plastic housing and solder leads to go to my charger. prolly not the best way, but it works.

That's exactly what I was thinking! Dang! I may be a candidate for that survivalist thing too, right? :)

wedoitall

nite Mr. Swede. just think while your asleep, im up studying, sim'n , build'n and hovering planes. in my hobby room after the wife goes to bed.

I have to "catch up" with you guys.