• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" Edge 540

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyro

GSN Contributor
looks good Gary....I would suggest you get a longer throttle arm...I doubt you are going to get the resolution you need with an arm that short.

TBM makes one; I used it on my DLE-30.

The arm isn't removable like on a DLE. :(

gyro

GSN Contributor
You have to pry it off and buy another:
http://store.aztechaeromodels.com/s...product&filter_name=arm&page=5&product_id=449

I just had to do the same thing on my Zenoah G38

:facepalm: even IF I could get it off, then issue is there is NO extra clearance inside the engine housing for a longer arm:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380670343.089619.jpg

djmoose

70cc twin V2
:facepalm: even IF I could get it off, then issue is there is NO extra clearance inside the engine housing for a longer arm:

How about on the opposite side of the carb where the other end of the throttle rod extends?

I would say use it how it is. The resolution IMO won't be terribly noticeable. I've been using stock arms for years with no trouble.

If you'd like to get a longer arm on it, try switching to the other side of the carb to find more clearance if possible, and proceed with the instructions about the arm posted earlier.

Just my .2

Thanks
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.