• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" Edge 540

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 89 weights 17 pounds on a stock muffler, with a falcon 23x8w it puts out 36.8 pounds of thrust so I have over a 2-1 power ratio a 60 would be unreal

Here is the EME-60 page.

http://www.milehighrc.com/EME60CC.html

The ES pipes are nice and light. They are sensitive to header length and not as durable in a crash as a metal pipe.

My 89 slick was on a DA-60 on RE2. I have since pulled that motor off, and I think will end up in my 92 when I get around to assembling it. The 89 will probably get a the EME. I want to try out the smooth pipe, so one of these motors will get that and the other the RE2.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Here is the EME-60 page.

http://www.milehighrc.com/EME60CC.html

The ES pipes are nice and light. They are sensitive to header length and not as durable in a crash as a metal pipe.

My 89 slick was on a DA-60 on RE2. I have since pulled that motor off, and I think will end up in my 92 when I get around to assembling it. The 89 will probably get a the EME. I want to try out the smooth pipe, so one of these motors will get that and the other the RE2.

Did you ever get all the parts for the 92? Or are they still busing there way around the South!
Solution for the durability issue- don't crash! Lol

I bought a few parts from Gyro, and purchased the rest from 3DHS. Greyhound is still out to lunch on where my wing box ended up. My build que is getting stupid long, so this one will be a March at the earliest project.

dth7

I bought a few parts from Gyro, and purchased the rest from 3DHS. Greyhound is still out to lunch on where my wing box ended up. My build que is getting stupid long, so this one will be a March at the earliest project.

Such problems you have! "My build cue is too long" love it.

dth7

We're DINKs. It is either built RC projects or play video games

I like your choice! Before Hannah and when my wife was at the guard we were "TRINKS" I used to tell people if I could find her that third job I'd retire and be set. Instead she left the guard! Too bad no RC back then or I'd have a hell of a fleet, a big "toy box" trailer and big truck to pull it. Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor. Going to the Frozen Finger? In bidding today.

No FFFF this year, unless a miracle happens with my schedule. I have a trip to AZ the week before and I bid off for the Auction which is the day before. Something had to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.