• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall... What does GSN need to do to take over the world?!

N2RYD

30cc
I think the name tag are great Sleepy.  Even thought my family camps out on the main flight line all activities would be cool to go to.  I would even wear my tag while volunteering at Nall.  

Bob

thurmma

150cc
mndless said
Only live a couple hours from Triple Tree and have never "done Nall"...   so...   for me this is a 'have to.' 
It is an adventure that you will never forget. I took my daughter with for my first trip this year, 900 miles each way, and she is the one already trying to figure out how to take her senior finals early so she can go again next year
icon_smile.gif
That says something when someone that doesn't even fly wants to go again.

SleepyC

150cc
reyn3545 said
Or, find a (good, cheap) vinyl guy to crank out some nice GSN stickers for everyone's plane.  Shouldn't be too expensive for a couple hundred of them... sell them at cost and let everyone dress up their planes
I'll have a ton of stickers to give away.

Also, when I mentioned the party, I didm;t mean break any of Triple Tree's policies or go "NUTS" I just meant have a few wobbly pops (or not) with buddies and get a little loose. Hope no one thought I was trying to incite complete insanity.

I was just thinking about IRCHA, and a lot of the "groups" or "Forums" throw parties on several of the nights. Guys get loose, but it never gets too crazy.. it's adult fun.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
SleepyC said

Also, when I mentioned the party, I didm;t mean break any of Triple Tree's policies or go "NUTS" I just meant have a few wobbly pops (or not) with buddies and get a little loose. Hope no one thought I was trying to incite complete insanity.
Yea you gotta save that for Rolla
very_drunk.png
dancing-chicken.gif
spongebob.gif
banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon.gif
brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
devil.gif

stephanbaars

New to GSN!
grind2tenths said
Just for giggles let all the air of the other websites golf cart tires every night and decorate it with GSN swag !
Vandalize the competitions support equipment? That's pretty classy right there, where do I sign up?

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
grind2tenths said
Just for giggles let all the air of the other websites golf cart tires every night and decorate it with GSN swag !
I love this idea, BUT
devilish.png
we may need to have a collection for bail money...