• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall... What does GSN need to do to take over the world?!

thurmma

150cc
Looking forward to next years event! Had a blast this year, first time going, and can't wait to get back!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Here is a thought.

Don't know if anyone has a plane on it's last leg but I remember seeing a crazy video from snapasaurus where he hovered his plane and got shot down by roman candles. Just vision a video where a certain plane was hovering all decked out with "identifying" graphics that lets say identifies where we came from and it gets annihilated by rocket fire. There is so many shots fired there is a smoke cloud, then through digital magic a plane pulls out of a hover in a vertical climb donning a GSN look. The future!
I remember seeing this too. I thought it was soo cool.... I am looking forward to Nall. Never been but this year looks like money is going to allow it. Long drive, but will be damn sure worth it.

SleepyC

150cc
I remember seeing this too. I thought it was soo cool.... I am looking forward to Nall. Never been but this year looks like money is going to allow it. Long drive, but will be damn sure worth it.

You guys mean this video? This was the 2008 Huckfest in St. Louis, Me, Zang, Elie, and a whole pile of guys had a GREAT time. And Snaps plane was NOT supposed to get trashed, he was not happy about it.

AND... I drove home with my 40% Carden Edge, Snaps 40% Carden Edge, my 50cc SHP all crammed into my van, Elie's rudder was sitting on my lap for 11 hours...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You guys mean this video? This was the 2008 Huckfest in St. Louis, Me, Zang, Elie, and a whole pile of guys had a GREAT time. And Snaps plane was NOT supposed to get trashed, he was not happy about it.

AND... I drove home with my 40% Carden Edge, Snaps 40% Carden Edge, my 50cc SHP all crammed into my van, Elie's rudder was sitting on my lap for 11 hours...

That's the one. Rudder in your lap for 11 hours? Yikes... not a good time. :laughing:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You won't regret the long drive. I drive 6K miles round trip and look forward to the next year the minute I get home.
I felt the same way just after Wenatchee. I know it is not like a million miles away, but I missed being there the minute I drove out the gates for home. I met some of the "COOLEST" friends, I saw some of the most amazing pilot skills ever imagined. I can only imagine what going to NALL will be like.