• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall... What does GSN need to do to take over the world?!

SleepyC

150cc
OK guys, as most of you know I BUSTED MY ASS for Triple Tree when I worked for another website to make sure Joe Nall was awesome.

A lot of what I did benefitted Triple Tree and I'm going to focus on that this year too! I'm in contact with the TT boys and they know what happened. They will never play interwebz politics and I applaud them for that, but that doesn't mean we can't help them, and make a killer showing at the 2015 JN!

SO.. in previous years I was told NOT to do certain things. Well F that!! We are on to a new level... SO Joe Nall 2015 I am envisioning something awesome. Let's set up nightly GSN parties hosted by clubs, members and friends, and PARTY HARD ONE night [COLOR= #ff0000](bart edit: don't go inking this one into the date book just yet!)[/COLOR] -  GSN proper. (Yes I'll bring kegs! [COLOR= #ff0000]bart edit: he might bring the kegs[/COLOR])

So let the other site copy us, and try to take the credit (they can't)

So I say lets set up the following..

1) GSN night Fly night. - Self explanatory ( let's get crazy with this SHEEZY [COLOR= #ff0000](bart edit: wtf is sheezy?)[/COLOR]) INSANE amount of people rocking out from 3D to gliders!

2) GSN - Hot Dog/Burger night IE. not beer-centric dinner with friends, family and non-craziness. (the night you tell your Mom about)

3) GSN full on Kegger - Full on 2 -3 keg party time (plan on NOT getting up early the next day) [COLOR= #ff0000](bart edit: gotta check the insurance before committing to sponsoring this!)[/COLOR]

4) GSN noontime 3D line take over. (which GSN members have SKILLZ, we will make sure you are seen)

I'm open for more ideas...

Oh and this year, instead of T-shirts, we will e handing out FREE cowboy hats with attached Willy Nelson Braiss to everyone. But you must bring your own boots.  [COLOR= #ff0000](bart edit: i'm not seeing people bringing the sheezy in their cowboy hats and rocked out gliders Sleepy but we can work on the details after beer week is over)[/COLOR]

icon_biggrin.gif

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
SleepyC said
I love Bart, but a punch to the nuts may be necessary tonight.

Any Jersey heads available?
you're declaring love for a dude and saying I need a punch in the nuts?

#confusedincleveland

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
LAW and I will be present on Wed afternoon through Saturday AM.      We just need to be able to nevigate the mini van to the airport on Saturday
banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hoping to actually have a plane of my own there this year for the first time in five years.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I hope to make it next year...we'll see if I have anything to fly....but always up for barley pops!!! 
very_drunk.png

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Here is a thought.

Don't know if anyone has a plane on it's last leg but I remember seeing a crazy video from snapasaurus where he hovered his plane and got shot down by roman candles.  Just vision a video where a certain plane was hovering all decked out with "identifying" graphics that lets say identifies where we came from and it gets annihilated by rocket fire.  There is so many shots fired there is a smoke cloud, then through digital magic a plane pulls out of a hover in a vertical climb donning a GSN look.  The future!

Bigbird

30cc
Sleepy,

Idea number 2 is lame. The rest of it sounds fun and a good idea. Bart is kinda uptight?  He clearly hasn't been to Joe Nall. Damn rookies!

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Only live a couple hours from Triple Tree and have never "done Nall"...   so...   for me this is a 'have to.'