• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall... What does GSN need to do to take over the world?!

jlmold

50cc
The Nall IS the Premier, most outstanding, largest, coolist, nicest place to fly at. This will be my forth year and cant wait to be wearing the GNS gear. Sleepy stop by the whale and have a cold beverage on us. The Quad State Crew will be in force, with a few new members. Superbee I hope there are plans for the guys who had the electric campsites to again renew them.;););)

emtp275

100cc
@emtp275 you think we could take Pepe to family night?
running-lol.gif
[/QUOTE.

Hell No! You can't even take him to venders row, we making sure to be there the first sat though I want a hat!!

Superbee

30cc
The Nall IS the Premier, most outstanding, largest, coolist, nicest place to fly at. This will be my forth year and cant wait to be wearing the GNS gear. Sleepy stop by the whale and have a cold beverage on us. The Quad State Crew will be in force, with a few new members. Superbee I hope there are plans for the guys who had the electric campsites to again renew them.;););)

Instruction are on the Joe Nall camping page.
http://www.tripletreeaerodrome.com/joe-nall-camping-and-lodging.php

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"

@emtp275 YEah roll in early am Sat. morn. the 9th. Hat what Hat?

I'm gonna call the Mexican today, see how he's doing. I hope mama lets him go, after his recent accident.