• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall... What does GSN need to do to take over the world?!

njswede

150cc
Actually, I think I'm going to hit Bart up for a lesson on how to land a giant scaler. I don't think it's normal that my 104" Slick needs a quarter mile of runway. Bart, you live like a couple of miles from one of my fields, I think.

henry b

50cc
Once I make my final. I always do a little side slip .A little rudder a little opposite aileron and the appropriate amount of elevator . Once it settles in and slows down a bit I release the rudder and ailerons (smooth not abruptly ) pump the throttle as needed to control descent. Also you could do a wall into a hover at show center ,touch and drag the tail wheel along the runway and as the mains get about two feet off of the ground pump the throttle so the gear doesn't end up in the canopy.

Last edited:
Start it off right....for me and a lot of others...
Walk right up to Jim "douchenozzle" Graham and punch him right in the d!ck.

Actually, I think I'm going to hit Bart up for a lesson on how to land a giant scaler. I don't think it's normal that my 104" Slick needs a quarter mile of runway. Bart, you live like a couple of miles from one of my fields, I think.

what prop are you running?