• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ZDZ USA Is Bringing ZDZ Brand Back to the US! Whoo Hoo!

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Looking for a new engine in this size but know nothing about this engine or its history. Did some Google search but found nothing that will help make a decision. Also nothing on YouTube. Just info from the manufacture but nothing from the RC community. Love to see one run on a bench, does anyone have one, has anyone see The engine in a plane. Looking at the 112cc b2 ZDZ

Fibertech Hyperlite Slick 540 with a ZDZ 112 & Falcon 28 X 9.5

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Capt.roll thank you for that. Will most likely be buying one of them. That is just awesome. Now I have to make sure that I can get a set of mufflers that will fit the Viper ST and it looks like that part will be done for the plane. The people in that video live in canada about 3 to 4 hours drive from where I live, do not the field they are at.
Thanks.

What does the ignition look like?

Here's a picture, don't have a weight, but it doesn't seem heavy at all.

We will be stocking JMB bolt on mufflers. Once we receive our first shipment we will have it all on the website.

Does JMB sell compact mufflers for tight forward clearance?

Attachments

• IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 277

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I hear ya.... by the way that was an awesome post on aviation fuel....no doubt about your knowledge and experience.

Well thank you. Hope we both get to enjoy one of these fine engines some day. I may run the risk of being dated but things have not changed all that much when it comes to fuel and 2cycle engines. And I only "google" for pictures lol. Most my BS uhm...info is right from me noggin. The nice thing is (and I can certainly tell)....sharing here does not get you flamed:devil: but I'm sure the convo button gets wore out!. I do very much respect and appreciate what others contribute and have to say. I am not trying to "be" a "know it all"....I am one:big-grin:.
And handsome too! On second thought....forget the handsome part.:spongebob:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
You are correct all the info reviewed and video are all the older 112. None of the suff is for the new engine with the 7075 machined case. Just hope there are mufflers that fit the new Viper-ST . No muffler that is a problem. Don't get me wrong like the motor and very keen to get it hope there is some representatives at JoeNall