• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ZDZ USA Is Bringing ZDZ Brand Back to the US! Whoo Hoo!

SleepyC

150cc
zdz add crop.jpg

My first "Real" Gas engine was a ZDZ. Before that I had a bunch of Quadras, Zenoa's (which are great motors) but that ZDZ was the first "sexy" looking purpose built gas RC motor I ever owned. I later bought several others including an ZDZ80 that pulled my 33% WH 260 around like a mad man.. (@Bunky.F.Knuckle may remember that plane from like 2006?!)

ANYWAYS... without further ado...

zdz-180b2rv-j-champion.jpg

We here at ZDZ USA LLC are truly excited to be the new sole distributor for the US. We have been a part of the hobby for over 15 years and saw a need for a new distributor and better service for the ZDZ line. After months of work and negotiation we are finally LIVE. Please understand that we are still at the end of the set-up faze but we feel it is time to share the great news. We do have some parts already and expect our first order of motor to arrive the first of June. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or pre-orders.

ZDZ USA LLC
ZDZUSA.COM
info@zdzusa.com
Thank you,
Joe and Nicole Mitchell
owners of ZDZ USA LLC
zdz.jpg

Attachments

• zdz add gsn.jpg
    zdz add gsn.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 439
And fortunately enough, if anyone follows ZDZ on Facebook, they opened up a small giveaway in Feb, I think for a free ZDZ engine. I was the lucky winner from ZDZ.

Low and behold, I chose the 112 as an engine that I would want. Im crossing my fingers and I still get the engine, atleast I will according to my last email to ZDZ.

I remember @SleepyC flying some stuff in 06. Like the little 50cc that dirt napped near the SUV. I remember him having lots of airplanes and some time to fly them.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I now expect my pay pal account to be filled with "charitable donations" so I can personally attest to the ZDZ Awesomeness here on GSN. Thank you. And have a nice day:)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Whew....glad that kitty is out of the bag. LOL....
Joe is going to be an awesome distributor. Especially if Nicole can keep him reigned in on orders. :LOL_gif:
Both Joe and Nicole are most definitely top shelf!
Looking forward to some really bodacious results..... :way_to_go:

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
We have kept quiet as long as we could stand while getting going, but I am so excited about this news that it is time to share it with all! ZDZ engines are the best engine I have ever run. Being able to partner up with them and create a great customer care center is something I feel privileged to do. I want to say thanks to all of family, friends and Michal at ZDZ for their support as we have gotten this going.

Also...I guess the secret is out. The BH 50% edge that I bought from @stanglfyer will be debuting with a ZDZ.