• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ZDZ USA Is Bringing ZDZ Brand Back to the US! Whoo Hoo!

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I would be interested in vibe details on the 90 single, I have a large 1/4 scale tucano that could benefit from a motor like that

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Info on the 90 would be sweet. I have a couple of ideas rolling around in my head right now.

Ok, I haven't seen one run, yet, but Joe got his hands on one. Now, a little about Joe. He is not your average Joe when it comes to engines (and most everything else in this hobby). I think he has run about every engine out there and they all run GOOD when he gets 'em set up and tuned, so he has plenty of experience to make comparisons. He called me up after running this motor and was in AWE at how well it ran and how SMOOTH it was. Instant spool up and turning real close to a DA 100 on the same prop.

Anybody that has an older or even a newer ZDZ that you "can't" get parts for, give Joe a call. When I went up there I couldn't believe all the parts he has in stock. There are some parts he doesn't have, but they haven't been making some of these engines for 10 years or so.