• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper 120cc ARF is HERE!!!!!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I would like to add that I tried, for one flight, the included SFGs (side force generators). While I have had a couple of aircraft that I really like their effect on (35% 3DHS Edge540), I personally found no benefit on the Viper. I sealed the holes back up on the wing tips. The airplane looks so much better without then, IMHO, anyway. Such a sleek bird. :) I'm really tempted to get a Yellow one too...as a spare, of course. :D

Do it! Get the yellow......I will see it just fine in the box when it comes off the truck. Be sure to tell the driver that you have a fat guy build and are bald :sneaky:.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I just took a huge hit on my taxes (from the Divorce). I didn't see that coming:doh!:

So my viper will most likely stay with the Edge gear....JR8411's all around and a 3W106. The Edge will go in storage until I financially catch up in about 8-12months. So it will probably be a next winter recover job instead of this summer.

It also puts my FW-190D9 on hold (again). No money for the gear, retract canopy, servos.

If I may offer a word of encouragement.......I will most likely be dead before any divorce recovery will be realized :beaten:.
Now the bad news......:laughing:.

sweetpea

100cc
I know....I'm the luckiest SOB as far as my outcome. Only 1 yr of losing play funds and I got custody.

I'm almost done with some light remodeling of my home (mostly paint). Once that is finished I'll head out to my shop to finish the clean up and start putting the Viper together so its ready for Spring Flying!

Turbine

New to GSN!
Push Pull Rudder setup, video because I'm too lazy to type today (and I need to get these done soon).http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/197.gif

I'm just about to order the SWB servo arms. But I'm not sure about the size. Are you using Futaba Aluminum Servo Arms Tapped for 4/40? Half arm? How long?