• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper 120cc ARF is HERE!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry, I think you need to send Joe a viper to "test" out.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been tested thoroughly by some of the best pilots in the world and given a thumbs up. @Joe Hunt is welcome to order one up from http://flypau.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_3

Also just to clear up some confusion, I don't stock any airplanes and don't profit from airplane sales. I'm just the designer of the plane. I've had a few PM's and messages asking about a deal, and different things and I am not responsible for any of that type of thing.

There are still some green left and several Yellow but I'd imagine they won't last long into Spring so you better git sum:way_to_go:

Rusty 73

100cc
So is this new cowl epoxy resin or ployester resin, most of these chinese aircraft are ploy resin.
I like how epoxy resin ages , it doesn't spider crack like polyester resin tens to ,

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So is this new cowl epoxy resin or ployester resin, most of these chinese aircraft are ploy resin.
I like how epoxy resin ages , it doesn't spider crack like polyester resin tens to ,

That's hard to say and largely unimportant, same thing the China factory has always used. They will hold up for a LONG time like all the rest of the PAU planes. My 123" Extra is 4 years old and cowl looks like brand new yet.

Spats

100cc
I think the only time I've seen spider cracking on an arf cowl is if it's been heated up real bad from an over heating engine or has taken an impact and as time goes by the impact area starts to get lines from the expanding and contracting from heat. As far as Chinese resin/glass goes the cowl seems to be the best part. I never used their ball joints that are re-manufactured plastic. I have never seen a bad looking PAU cowl and this coming from a Pilot RC pilot. Just sayin :)

BalsaDust

I think the only time I've seen spider cracking on an arf cowl is if it's been heated up real bad from an over heating engine or has taken an impact and as time goes by the impact area starts to get lines from the expanding and contracting from heat. As far as Chinese resin/glass goes the cowl seems to be the best part. I never used their ball joints that are re-manufactured plastic. I have never seen a bad looking PAU cowl and this coming from a Pilot RC pilot. Just sayin :)

I have seen two bad cowls from PAU but that wasn't Herve's fault. It was the fault of the shipping company that played kickball the the box.

Spats

100cc

I should have stated I think the spider cracking is mostly the paint not the resin.