• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

User Reputation/Rating System

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
yup, it's all coming along very nicely. there are a few zits here and there but we're getting the big ones worked out and the small ones will be dealt with in time.

I've got a lot of appreciation for BigBlueSwope who has been helping to post instructional threads as he's been figuring out the site which has been a big help for a lot of new members.

classifieds are still in the works but we might be approaching a breakthrough there so stay tuned!

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Bartman;10515 wrote: the little green light is your reputation indicator. as you gather reputation points you'll eventually begin to see more green light boxes

So Bart the idea on giving someone reputation points is what, when they post something informational, funny or you just like it - or them?

How do you view others points then just watch the green light move?

Mikeq;10517 wrote: Thanks Bart...I guess that means we all need to try our very best to get along... for some of us that will mean a lot

Yes indeed. I have really grown to like this place.

Mikeq

150cc
Ohio AV8TOR;10533 wrote: That just looks like posts that I have made, I see no mention of reputation points unless I am missing it

If you go over to your profile and click on the little Sheriff's badge it will tell you how many reputation and you have currently

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Bartman;10541 wrote: click the reputation tab

I don't see a reputation tab on my page

Mike I know about floating and seeing your points I am trying to understand what Bart is saying about this link.

attachment.php

reyn3545

100cc
Ohio AV8TOR;10548 wrote: I don't see a reputation tab on my page

Mike I know about floating and seeing your points I am trying to understand what Bart is saying about this link.

Look at yours again... I just give you a recommendation.