• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

User Reputation/Rating System

Mikeq

150cc
bigblueswope;5569 wrote: I haven't been able to figure that out. Sorry

Maybe only the administration has access to others..bigblueswope I just gave you a good commit not sure you can read it but I did get a message screen saying you may return the favor. Maybe the little sheriff's symbol turns gold after so many good marks and mustard yellow (denoting, well you know) if you get bad ones...

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;5624 wrote: Maybe only the administration has access to others..bigblueswope I just gave you a good commit not sure you can read it but I did get a message screen saying you may return the favor. Maybe the little sheriff's symbol turns gold after so many good marks and mustard yellow (denoting, well you know) if you get bad ones...

That's an interesting thought

Mikeq;5624 wrote: I just gave you a good commit not sure you can read it but I did get a message screen saying you may return the favor.

When you get a reputation bump it will trigger the notification in the top right corner of the screen

attachment.php

When you click on it, the list of notifications will open

attachment.php

Clicking the link will take you to your "Settings" page showing your last few reps received and last few reps given

attachment.php

5716=2080-notification_1.png]
5716=2080-notification_1.png
5716=2081-notification_2.png]
5716=2081-notification_2.png
5716=2082-notification_3.jpg
5716=2082-notification_3.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
Thank for the info....there will be a learning curve for many including me until we become acclimated

reyn3545

100cc
So, what is that green box under your "60cc cool guy"? On a distinguished road? what does that mean? Everyone seems to have it, but I don't know what it means.