• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

User Reputation/Rating System

Mikeq

150cc
reyn3545;10501 wrote: what does the green box mean?

Good question...just looked at Sleepy's profile and it's still a little green square and he's at 640cc...it stays on regardless if you are on line or not..

Mikeq

150cc
Yeah that may be an indicator light meaning green you are able to post read you're not able post

That would be better than having "on a vacation" posted under your name

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Mikeq;10509 wrote: Yeah that may be an indicator light meaning green you are able to post read you're not able post

That would be better than having "on a vacation" posted under your name

If you hover your mouse over it is says "Mikeq is on a distinguished road"

Mikeq

150cc
Ohio AV8TOR;10510 wrote: If you hover your mouse over it is says "Mikeq is on a distinguished road"

Thanks.. I never tried that in your right it works....Humm... wonder if that verbiage ever changes?

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Mikeq;10512 wrote: Thanks.. I never tried that in your right it works....Humm... wonder if that verbiage ever changes?

Not sure as everyone I have tried that on says the same thing. It's like an Easter Egg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
the little green light is your reputation indicator. as you gather reputation points you'll eventually begin to see more green light boxes

Mikeq

150cc
Ohio AV8TOR;10513 wrote: Not sure as everyone I have tried that on says the same thing. It's like an Easter Egg

It's kind of neat and fun watching everybody figuring this website out... Like how to post your pictures larger or getting a video posted without having to use a link.. I bet that it won't take long before everybody to get a handle on it and become very comfortable with our new cyber home.

Mikeq

150cc
Bartman;10515 wrote: the little green light is your reputation indicator. as you gather reputation points you'll eventually begin to see more green light boxes

Thanks Bart...I guess that means we all need to try our very best to get along... for some of us that will mean a lot