• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

User Reputation/Rating System

Mikeq

150cc
Bartman;15868 wrote: upper right corner click on My Profile, then click on the tabs showing reputation and mentions.

hope that helps.

Bart.. I clicked on My Profile and there is no reputation tab ...there is a mentions tab but it shows all people who have been mentioned not just me...wait that was member list not mentions...I cant find any tab in my profile that says reputation or mention..

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I use the same user name across the board, I think it helps, (Ebay, 250 perfect feedback points, RCU - 8 yr member, 5500 posts plus perfect buy/sell rating, RCG - 1000 posts?, FG - 500-600 posts?, RCSB - 7 yr member?, etc, etc.

David

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;15866 wrote: rcbobp...I just sent you a good comment...look at the top at notifications and it should be flagged...click on it and you'll see what I wrote. I think this is the only time you will be able to see it unless there is another way I haven't figured it out yet.

Thanks for the kind comment! I saw the notification and the comment. I just can't see how to find out who made the comment.